Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Update

For those of you who don’t know, I have decided to come back and teach for another year, so even though it’s nearing the end of the school year, it’s not the end of my time in Thailand.  I will be home for April, May, and half of June, and then return after my brother’s wedding for another year.  I am looking forward to continuing to deepen my relationships with my students, to continue growing in Christ and to see all that God will do next year.  This year has been challenging and rewarding, hard but good, and even though it’s a little scary to commit to another year after some of the tough things I faced this year, I have a great peace about it and know that God will be with me every step of the way.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support.  Each of you mean so much to me and I am so grateful for you.  I know that your prayers, support, encouragement and love have helped carry me through this year.  I am so blessed!  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment