Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'll Be Home For Christmas


I had the wonderful privilege of coming home for Christmas!!  I spent a wonderful week and a half at home visiting family and friends and then three days in Rochester visiting more friends.  It was a wonderful and relaxing break, and so good to see people from back home (and have a little winter!  So good to see some snow!).

Here are some snapshots of my time at home:
1. My dad and silly brother on Christmas morning
2. My dad ringing the bell on a freezing day for the Salvation Army
3. Me on a beautiful snowy walk in Rochester
4. My family at our traditional Christmas breakfast (so yummy!)
5. Me and my younger sister (I can no longer call her my little sister since she towers over me!)
6. Me and Wally shoveling a foot of snow!
7. Me and Mary -in the kitchen as usual :)
8. Making Christmas cookies with the Ryan's - another great tradition :)   


It was soooo good to be home :)

December 31st I flew back to Thailand (I landed in Thailand on the stroke of midnight of the new year and saw fireworks going off all over the country from the airplane!).  I had one day to recuperate and start getting over jet lag and then got right back into teaching.  We are already starting to wrap up the end of the school year (so crazy!).  There are only 6 weeks of school left and I am only in Thailand for 7 and a half more weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment