Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thailand!

I made it to Thailand!  Got to the school around 2 a.m. Thailand time and went to my apartment.  Right now there is one other girl living in the room next to mine.  We have one other roommate moving in on Saturday so there will be three of us.  The apartment is three levels.  The first level is the kitchen and livingroom.  The second is our other roommates room and two bathrooms.  The top floor is my room and Sarah's room.

Got a few hours of sleep last night but they were a bit restless.  Today we are going out to lunch and to a store to buy a few items but other than that we are just hanging out.  I don't have internet in my apartment yet but hopefully will get that soon.

Please keep me in your prayers.  I am pretty homesick and am finding the adjustment hard.  I have the next few days to settle in before orientation, which is nice, but I also need to stay busy so I don't get too sad.  I'm thankful that I have a roommate already here so we can hang out together but it's still tough to be in a completely foreign place where I know nobody.

Thanks for your love, support, and prayers. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are posting. Talk with you later. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an UPDATE!!! I want to live vicariously through you! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bekah!!!
    I am with your mom right now--we are so proud of you!!! We are anxiously awaiting an update! Have fun! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete