Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hong Kong!

Hi friends!

I am sitting in the Hong Kong airport before my next (and final!) flight.  So far the trip has been good and uneventful....  I flew from Boston to JFK and then flew from JFK to Hong Kong (about a 15 hour flight).  On my flight to Hong Kong we flew near the north pole so I looked out the window and got to see the top of the earth!!  It was covered in ice, which I think is pretty cool!  Landing in Hong Kong was also beautiful... it was just before sunset and the mountains here are huge and gorgeous! 

My next flight leaves in about 1 1/2 hours although it looks like it might be a little delayed.  Looking forward to getting to Thailand and settling in (and going to sleep again... I think this whole lose a day and go to sleep 6 hours after waking up will be just fine with me :).   

Hope you're all doing well!  Thanks for your prayers :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad I was able to skype you in HongKong. We are so proud of you....You are almost there....
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete