Saturday, May 19, 2012

10 Days!!

Well, in 10 days I will boarding an airplane to fly to the other side of the world, to what will be my new home for the next 10 months.  I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet (maybe it will next Tuesday when I see Boston disappearing from the airplane window).  These days I'm packing, making sure I have everything I need, lesson planning, and meeting with tons of art teachers to get ideas.  I've also seen a lot of doctors in the past couple of weeks getting shots, checkups, and root canals!  So fun!  And of course, I'm spending time with friends and family.  Round two of goodbyes begins!  But overall, things are going really well and I'm looking forward to all that's to come! 

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing Bekah! Great work. Looking forward to keeping up with your adventure in Thailand. :)

    ReplyDelete