Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today

Today I...
-slept in; still tired from the previous week (and fighting off sickness)
-walked to 7/11 to get juice; made toast with cinnamon sugar
-listened to a sermon online (thank you Pastor Jon :)
-read Jesus Calling, reminding me of God's peace
-played hymns - refreshing for my soul
-ate mama gai and Thai tea
-read about Hobbits in the prologue of The Lord of the Rings
-had lunch with P'Nee, the lady who makes my mama gai and Thai tea; sympathized with her and laughed
-talked to a Thai man who is an agricultural officer in Krabi
-took a nap
-baked chocolate espresso cookies while listening to music
-wrote to friends back home
-turned up the AC, got in my pj's, cuddled under a blanket on the couch, sipped chamomile tea with honey
and read

I'd call that a pretty good day :)



1 comment:

  1. I would call that a great day. Glad you got some rest and refreshment. Feel better. Love to
    you....

    ReplyDelete