Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Terminal 21

On Monday it was the Queen's birthday so we didn't have school.  Instead, I did some lesson planning in the morning and then in the afternoon my friend Laura and I went into Bangkok to Terminal 21.  Terminal 21 is basically a really big mall but it is unique because each floor is decorated like a different country.  The lights, decorations, statues, and especially bathrooms each represent a specific country.  It's really fun to just walk around and see how each floor is uniquely decorated.  Here are some glimpses of my time there...



































































































































































p.s.  On Monday I rode a tuk tuk, taxi, subway, and sky train all in one day!  Talk about public transportation!

1 comment:

  1. I spotted another Starbucks in the mall there.

    ReplyDelete