Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Starbucks


Last Sunday after church I went for a run around a lake that is nearby.  Our church is located in a somewhat country-club like area for ex-pats.  There is a lake and quiet streets and sidewalks to run on (which you can't really find anywhere else in Thailand!).  After a run around the lake I met up with my friend Chrissy and we spent the afternoon in a highly air conditioned Starbucks (my first time getting Starbucks in Thailand).  It was so wonderful to have an "American" afternoon sipping a caramel macchiato and eating a mozzerella, tomato, and basil bagel sandwich.  I sat and read the Hobbit on my kindle while my friend planned lessons.  

p.s.  Starbucks is pretty much the same as in America... same products, similar prices, although they do have a green tea red bean frappe...  I'll have to try it sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment