Sunday, July 8, 2012

JJ's Market


Last weekend I took my second trip to JJ's on a Saturday morning.  This is supposedly the biggest market in the world!  Walked around, bought some gifts for friends and family and a cool Thai T-shirt for myself.  It's fun to walk around and just see all the interesting things that you don't see anywhere else.
Pictures:
1. A store full of jewelry
2. Me eating grilled chicken on a stick and a sticky rice patty... a new favorite meal :)
3. My two friends Chrissy and Sarah drinking out of their coconuts.  I tried it but it was not what I expected... coconuts are not really milky... they are actually full of kind-of sweet water but it was nothing all that great.  But cool to say you drank out of a coconut!
4. Megan, Chrissy, Lauren, and Sarah eating their Thai tea popsicles... so good!
5. 6. 7. Some sights while walking through the market... so many people and so much to look at!
8. 9.  Eating mango sticky rice before we headed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment