Friday, December 7, 2012

A Christmas-y GES!


So as I mentioned in my last post, the day after Thanksgiving was a teacher workday so we all gathered and decorated GES.  There were a few different groups to be part of and at the end of a few hours, the school looked great!  One group hung the garland and bows around the cafeteria, which looks so good!


I was in charge of decorating the bulletin boards so I had planned out what each bulletin board would look like and got all the materials ready to be put up.  I thought they came out really nice (and I must give credit to all the teachers that put them up for me - they did a great job and made them even better than I had planned)!  I am especially proud of the nativity scene- I think it looks so great!


p.s.  It is a really strange experience to decorate for Christmas while sweating because it's 95 degrees!  Hard to believe it really is Christmas when it feels like July but I'm trying!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the nativity scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah - loved taking a look at what you're doing. It reminds me of Christmases in Pakistan and Egypt, where the only decorations were the ones we had up! Blessings and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete